Saturday, November 26, 2011

holiday cards & indecision


Sometimes I am really indecisive! I like to sit on decisions for awhile. I wish I didn't...but I do. I wish that I always knew exactly what I wanted...but I don't.

So forgive me for promising that my Christmas card design would be available in the One Lonely Apricot shop and not even finalizing my design until today...And considering most people start sending their cards out as soon as the Thanksgiving leftovers are eaten, I'm a little too far behind to offer them for sale this year. I did want to share with you the design I finally settled on, though, because it changed so much from the first one!

I'm happy with how these turned out, and will be sending them as postcards...I'll post a photo once they are printed.

Next year...next year there will be One Lonely Apricot holiday cards. :)

No comments: