Sunday, November 27, 2011

coffee coffee coffee

Depressed that my short but sweet Thanksgiving break is now coming to an end, I'm finding that I'm going to be in need of a lot more coffee over the next two weeks as I get ready for final critiques!



"You know what? Three coffees would be great...what do I owe you?"

I say, "Coffee, coffee, coffee!" all the time. I kind of stole it from Gilmore Girls (my favorite show ever). I've recently converted Corey into a coffee drinker...I'd been trying to do so basically since we started dating. I'm still not sure that he loves coffee as much as I do, though...but then again, that's a big coffee mug to fill.

Are you a student? How do you (or did you, if you no longer are) get through the stress of finals weeks?

2 comments:

Mags said...

Hey! I just found your blog this morning and can definitely relate to coffee/finals/and stress (and I LOVE Gilmore Girls). I actually just moved from Ohio State where I graduated from undergrad and now I am in my first semester of law school in Chicago. So scary! Good luck with critiques! You will do amazingly!!

Kristen said...

Hi, Mags! I'm so glad you found my blog. I don't know if you could tell from my blog, but OSU is where I am at for grad school! That is an awesome coincidence. I LOVE Chicago! Do you like living there? It is on my list of future places I would consider living! Thank you an good luck with finishing up your first semester of law school as well! I know those tests must be SO hard but I bet you will do great!