Tuesday, October 25, 2011

mail from me, mail from you

I love sending and receiving snail mail! I have not been so good about sending it over the past year for some reason, but I would really like to start back up again. I especially love sending holiday cards to my relatives as a way to stay in touch. A few days ago, I received these goodies in the mail from my friend Elizabeth who guest posted here last week!

It included three collage drawings, a Holga photograph, stickers (I love stickers!), and a note. I am still putting together a few things to send to her in return...I want my package to be as exciting!
Corey also received mail from Elizabeth on the same day...he ordered her chapbook! It is excellent and comes with some goodies inside, like the little sea drawings you see here. Get yours today, she is almost out!

No comments: