Thursday, April 29, 2010
peas and garlic
1. Pea sprouts in the garden Corey and I are growing!
2. Wild garlic found and identified in Corey's backyard--a LOT of it.
3. Heirloom garlic at my friend Brandon's garden, cultivated from his grandmother's garlic.
4. Brandon and Jessica's cat.
5. Brandon and Jessica's seedlings before transplanting. Many of these popped up in their compost bin so they potted them!
My local food photography project is going really well. I'm having such a good time with it. Gardening with Corey is also fun! Our plants are getting bigger. I can't wait until we are able to eat something we grew ourselves.