Lately I have been soaking up spring to the fullest. What I enjoy about spring:
- Leaving the window open all day and not relying on the heat or air.
- Exploring in the sunshine on my bike or walking.
- Picnics in Corey's backyard.
- Small seedlings growing bigger and getting ready for transplanting.
- Short sleeves, flats, and rolled up jeans replacing heavy coats, boots, and gloves.
- Lengthening days.
I'm looking forward to:
- The opening of the farmers' market.
- Harvesting our very own vegetables with Corey.
- The semester ending, which will mean campus is more available for walking and biking purposes, as well as there being much less traffic in town. :)
I've also been doing a lot of doodling and loving it! Here are a few of my latest doodles. I've been experimenting with new borders to mix things up a little.