Monday, April 12, 2010

a cheers


My room is Just Right. For me, having the "perfect" bedroom setup has long been a priority. In this context, I define "perfect" as holding just the right mix of function, memories, style, and significance. I need photographs of loved ones, souvenirs of places I've been, a pleasing color palette, and a little feng shui, not to mention the functional pieces of a bedroom that make it what it is. And it's not in vain that I put my efforts into creating these pleasing spaces again and again (oh, and I've had many, especially during my college years). They are havens, if you will, for my creative thoughts and processes, and a little down time here and there. So, here's a little cheers to our secret places that are the think tanks for the thoughts that will change the world. Keep on creating. And don't forget your dreams. If you need a place of inspiration, don't waste any time before you make one. You'll be surprised at what it can do for you.

No comments: