Wednesday, February 17, 2010

traditions

I hope everyone who is reading had a nice Valentine's Day, whatever you did! Corey and I have a tradition of going to a particular state park about an hour away and hiking. This year was our third time to go. It's been much colder this winter, so our hike was short-lived, but we still had fun and went to various look-out points in the park (it's on top of a mountain) to make up for the time we would've spent hiking.











There was still snow left from last week! What are your Valentine's traditions?

2 comments:

Natalie Freeman said...

luke & i are just creating our valentine's traditions. homemade cards & breakfast in bed are two that we really liked from this year.

Kristen said...

Natalie, I like those! We never really cook breakfast together but I think that would be fun. I usually just have toast and coffee. I follow the blog Simply Breakfast, however, and it really makes me want to get into cooking in the mornings more!