Sunday, February 07, 2010

hearts & crafts sale

This weekend, we had a local arts & crafts sidewalk sale. It was pretty cold but we stuck it out for a little while.



Casey and I shared a table. I sold cookies, necklaces, photos, doodles, and postcards. Casey sold hats, gloves, scarves, plush donuts (always a hit), Valentines, and postcards.



I've printed some new mini doodles. The ones on the left are the largest at about 4" wide. I will be listing a variety pack of all the doodles pictured below on Etsy soon.





Don't forget to enter the Valentine's Day drawing two entries below this one before February 14th!

3 comments:

fawn & fern said...

haha last night, Corey gave me one of your little whale doodles at Cool Shoes. I thought it was sweet of him to be handing out your things ; )

I didn't even know you had an etsy until now! Cool!

Nick & i opened one up recently : )
I'm hoping to be opening one up for art soon, as well.

thirdhandthrift.etsy.com
is our shop!

Natalie Freeman said...

i love your sweet little doodles!

Kristen said...

Tori, we were looking through my box of doodles right before he left to go to Cool Shoes and I said, "Give one to Tori because we missed her at the craft sale today!" I'm sure it was very loud in there so he might not have been able to get the message across!

I really like your vintage Etsy! Do you and Nick go hunting for vintage finds together? That sounds so fun. I hope you get lots of customers! That is my biggest challenge. I'm trying to come up with new ways to advertise.

Natalie, thank you so much!