Friday, February 05, 2010

cookies, cookies, cookies

I've been baking lots of cookies lately! A few days ago, I made these wonderful chocolate chip cookies from Natalie's blog:



I did make them vegan. All I did was substitute ground flax + water for the egg, Earth Balance vegan spread for the butter, and I uses unbleached flour and sugar, and vegan chocolate chips. Baking recipes are very easily adapted!



And these are some peanut butter cookies I made last week. They are displayed alongside one of my favorite coffee mugs and on my freshly repainted bedside table. It's now my favorite color of mint green. I love it! You can find the cookie recipe here, at 101cookbooks.com. The recipe is vegan.

Don't forget that until Valentine's Day, there is a giveaway going on in the post below this one!

No comments: