Saturday, February 27, 2010

have & heart

have: heirloom seeds from My Victory Garden




Corey and I are in the process of planting an organic vegetable garden, and ordered heirloom seeds from My Victory Garden. They arrived just two business days after ordering and were perfect! At the affordable rate of $1.25-$2.00 per seed packet, you can choose a handful of varieties to start a garden or add to your existing one. I'll be posting pictures of how the garden turns out! For now, the seedlings are germinating in my living room.


heart: smile crocodile plush pattern from Laura Wilson


This adorable pattern is for a plush crocodile complete with a ric-rac spine and zipper mouth! It is $6 and the information says you need a little less than one fat quarter of fabric. This is perfect for people like me with too many fabric scraps from old projects. There are also other patterns in Laura's shop including a turtle, rabbit/fox (it flips inside out into one or the other!), giraffe, and more.

2 comments:

Natalie Freeman said...

:) the heirloom seeds are packaged perfectly! best wishes in gardening :)

Kristen said...

I know, I just love everything about them! We planted them last week indoors to get the seedlings started and the cucumbers and lettuce have already sprouted!