Monday, July 06, 2009

hello, weddings


1. This drawing is from a save-the-date I was hired to design! I'm nearly finished with it, so I'll post a bigger peek when it's completed.

2. I was also asked if I could design some bracelets as bridesmaids gifts for a September wedding! Yes, I'd love to! I will be playing around with some polymer clay samples shortly.

3. And I had no sooner told her that yes, I'd love to do the bracelets, when she saw my photos from Matt and Sarah's wedding and asked if I could do the photography as well...and the engagement photos! It's such a thrill, really. I can't wait! We'll be doing the engagements at the end of this week or beginning of next week, I believe.

4. Needless to say, getting freelance jobs is always very exciting! I hope these lead to even more. I'd like to post a special thank you to everyone who has given me these jobs recently, as well as everyone who's been so supportive of my work. It's really a great feeling for everything to come together like this.

No comments: