Wednesday, September 16, 2009

la mia pizza


Cooking, cooking, cooking. My food photography is improving. Perhaps there lies a job in this somewhere.

Yesterday I made pizza with Roma tomatoes, cilantro, onions, purple bell peppers, and chopped homemade veggie burgers as toppings. It turned out wonderfully. The dough recipe is from VegWeb (it was my 2nd time to use it).

Other news...

- I put in my degree application on Friday, an entire week before the deadline. I was proud of myself for that...and actually, it was a lot of work just getting the application filled out and signed! So many hoops to jump through. In three months, I will have my BFA...ahh!

- Digital photography is going well. I am learning many new things! My BFA Problem is also shaping up...I'm about 1/5 done with my prints right now. Please wish me luck on the rest. It's a lot of work in an insanely short amount of time.

- I got two photographs in the fall issue of Fifth Wednesday Journal! Very exciting news. This is one of the publications I entered over the summer.

- I have also been brushing up on my Italian skills (I attended Italian language school in Florence last summer)...I am not very good at speaking Italian, by any means, but I really enjoy learning it and it's very close to my heart!

No comments: