Monday, June 15, 2009

me on the world wide web





Today I put several hours into updating my website. As much as I always feel like I've just updated it, there always seem to be things I need to add and change. It's a never-ending project, but one I enjoy. I started learning html code and experimenting with graphic design at the ripe old age of nine...so what can I say, I've always been a bit of a computer nerd.

I came up with a better layout for each of the categorized pages in my portfolio, having all of the images in each set load on one page, in a single horizontal line, and scroll sideways. This seems to be a trend right now, and I've really grown to like it. On my site, it's more conducive to fast viewing than the layout I'd been working with previously. Today, I added a few new sets (paying special attention to update the "commercial photography" section), and updated a few others. I still have quite a bit to redo, but this is a good start.

No comments: