Wednesday, June 03, 2009

art on the house

I've started an additional blogging endeavor, which is going to provide weekly listings for free calls for submissions for artwork (some double for writing as well) from galleries, journals, magazines, etc. As an art student, I am always on the lookout for places I can submit my art to, without paying a lot of fees. Lately my searches have proven very successful, so I thought starting a blog about it would be fun and might help out other young starting (& starving) artists! You can check that out here. I'm calling it Art on the House. If you find any similar calls for submissions, or have any success stories of your own, drop me a message and I'll feature you on the blog.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oh kristen, your so awesome! Thanks for doing that, your like 101% in my booklet, I don't think anyone else does more than you! ahah
Well I will keep an open eye, and may submit some stuff as well!