Monday, February 18, 2013

what I've been up to lately


Lately I have been:

- Sewing and sewing and getting ready to sew some more

- Fulfilling lots of custom Etsy orders (always a good thing!)

- Finding ways to make my Intro to Digital Photography college course feel new and fun since this is my 10th time to teach it (time flies)

- Starting two new part-time jobs as a learn-to-skate instructor (!!) and a shop girl at a small, adorable local business (Shop girl makes me think of You've Got Mail.  It's just that sort of shop, only we don't sell books.)

- Riding my bike every day even when it's freeeezing and snowing, and feeling really stinking proud of that fact.

- Ice skating and loving it as much as ever.  I can't ever remember a day in my life where I had skating practice on my schedule and didn't want to go!

- Making lots of bees and other art in my very own darkroom (that I share with my studiomate Steve)


I haven't been baking much bread.  Oops.  I'm trying to get back on track!

1 comment:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Yah it's awesome to be busy :) A skate instructor.. how fun is that!