Lately I have been:
- Sewing and sewing and getting ready to sew some more
- Fulfilling lots of custom Etsy orders (always a good thing!)
- Finding ways to make my Intro to Digital Photography college course feel new and fun since this is my 10th time to teach it (time flies)
- Starting two new part-time jobs as a learn-to-skate instructor (!!) and a shop girl at a small, adorable local business (Shop girl makes me think of You've Got Mail. It's just that sort of shop, only we don't sell books.)
- Riding my bike every day even when it's freeeezing and snowing, and feeling really stinking proud of that fact.
- Ice skating and loving it as much as ever. I can't ever remember a day in my life where I had skating practice on my schedule and didn't want to go!
- Making lots of bees and other art in my very own darkroom (that I share with my studiomate Steve)
I haven't been baking much bread. Oops. I'm trying to get back on track!